Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend recommended I join and post this car here... looks like a good place to find an SLK buyer!

2002 Mercedes Benz SLK32 AMG: $12,500
Car is in Newport Beach, (Orange County) California.
This is the high performance AMG version of the SLK 320, with a supercharger and 349 HP!
107,500 miles, Automatic Transmission (all AMGs have a special high performance AMG transmission with extra fast shifting)
Retractable hardtop!
I am the original original owner. Car is in great condition. The car has been well taken care of and all maintenance has been on schedule. Everything works as it should.
Non-Smoker. This car has never smoked in!
Other options: Xenon headlights, headlight cleaners, black wood trim, 6 CD changer.
I have an aftermarket grill on the car but the like new original grill comes with the car too.
Cash or Certified check from a LOCAL bank required. (We will go to the bank to verify the check.) No loans or funny business. I have the title in hand.

PM me.
Carl

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,861 Posts
you usually need 15 posts to do pm. go to the new members introduce yourself section and welcome 15 people.

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from Lake Forest. Hope you get a serious buyer soon.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London, looks like a well cared for AMG! If you want to post up the VIN, I'll stick the datacard into the thread.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure I can receive PM's even being a new forum member. If you are interested in the car please include an email address in your PM so I can get back to you directly!

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,861 Posts
Baileyrx,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a complete set of pics, including some that show the vehicle's minor flaws.
https://picasaweb.google.com/carlsfotos/MBSLK32AMG?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCK2P5ujOtIL5owE&feat=directlink
Note there are some scrapes on the wheels and some minor stone chips on the front of the car. You can see these in these pics.
There is some brown on the some of the cars leading edges, you can see this in the pics of the fuel filler door. This are not rust, just road grime and can be polished off (I just did polish a section yesterday and will have the rest done next time I have the car cleaned.)
The fuel filler door has been replaced and a ding by that filler door repaired by a paintless dent guy after a skateboarder blew a stop sign and bumped us. Being concerned about liability, even though the skateboarder was at fault and uninjured, we did call the police and it shows on the carfax.
The car has always been properly maintained by the MB service schedule and runs great. We did a major service this past December when the crank position sensor failed and was replaced and also replaced the spark plugs and valve cover gaskets to correct minor seepage at that time. Everything on the car works properly. No warning lights everything is good.
The car is due for new tires soon.
But my wife and I don't need three cars, so its time to let this baby go.... come and get it!
Carl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.