Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought some 10-spoke wheels to replace these (I like them better), and I'm now selling these wheels and tires.

The front wheels have almost-new Dunlop SP Sport Signature all-season hi-perf tires. Also, the tire shop tells me the front rims are bent when they spin balanced them. They got them to balance, but they might need to be straightened. As such, I'm selling them "as-is".

The rear wheels have Continental Sport Contact 2 tires, at about 40% tread (see photos).

The wheels have a few scratches on them and I didn't get a chance to clean them up. One wheel has a small patch of peeling paint (see third wheel photo, top right spoke).

I also have a pair of lightly used Continental Sport Contacts that came off the front which I will include in the deal if you want them.

I would like to sell it all for $400 plus shipping.

The wheels are available for pickup (no shipping) in either the general Greenwich/Stamford CT areas. UPS ground shipping is estimated to be $45 each (depending on distance). I can email you hi-res pics if you need.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, time to bump this thread. These wheels and tires are still for sale. $400 plus shipping or pick-up in the Stamford, Greenwich CT area.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's spring time, and maybe there are some new SLK owners/drivers out there who might like these wheels. See first post for all the details and pics.

The only difference is that the rear wheels now do NOT include the Continental Sport Contact 2 tires (just the rear rims)... but the fronts still have the Dunlop SP Sport Signature all-season hi-perf tires.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered 2003 SLK230K
62 Posts
hello

are the rims and tires still for sale?
if so how much and what would shipping cost to 75602?
thanks
william

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,599 Posts
Offdepp /William,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are the rims and tires still for sale?
if so how much and what would shipping cost to 75602?
thanks
william
Yes, the full set is still available, but only the fronts have tires -- the rears are just the rims. I don't know how much shipping will be, but I'd guess $25 per rim. If you are interested, please make an offer, plus $100 for estimated shipping, although I would ask that you pay the actual shipping costs whether they are higher or lower.

Do you know if these will fit slk320 from year 2002? if so i'm interested and wondering how much shipped to 94539?
I don't know about this, sorry.

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,926 Posts
Do you know if these will fit slk320 from year 2002? if so i'm interested and wondering how much shipped to 94539?
Yeah, these should fit the 170s. I have the same wheels on my 171 that DaytonaJae has on his 170, and both installed without spacers etc. It seems the offsets, bolt patterns etc are the same between the two cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.