Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you might remember them Care free Mercedes Days....... :):)...

I do.... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:......

The Car you looking at was Hanomag before Mb bought Hanomag repatched it as a D 206........:(:(.... well that did not stop me and 9 Friends in the Back Seat to get stoned in Marrocco........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:..... and Boy let me tell you that Diesel was a Charm..... simple easy too fix like the Ponton Diesel and what came after.......

And they Payload on that old Hanomag aka D206 priceless... we brought back sooooo many flying Carpets from Turkey....... and some other Stuff because of the Payload and the reliable good old Mb Quality... to turn around and Party some more....:tu::tu::tu:

Next Week i got an Appointment with my Doc ...... to find out if my Prostate is ok....... aka too large for my Age.... :(:(:(.....

You know what i hate about Docs and Sales People they never give you the Buttom Line to enjoy Life....... never tell you what is wrong with the old Mb and the Driver.......

They promise you .... we can fix it........ give me my Options so i cantravel in Style with my Gang..... LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts