Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
If you have not received the itinerary PLEASE let me know, we certainly don't want to leave anyone out!

Please drive safely.

Calling all Florida SLK Group and SLKWorld.com members!

Tomorrow is the day October 11, 2014 at the LAKERIDGE WINERY in Clermont, Florida only 25 miles West of Orlando! Winery tour with tasting, live entertainment, classic car show and lunch will be on the agenda.

10:00 event starts
11:00 winery tour and tasting
Noon - 5:00 live entertainment, classic car show, food, etc.

Food pavilions or bring your own picnic lunch. Good idea to bring a chair or blanket.

The complete itinerary will be emailed 9/29 to everyone that signed up. Sign up:

Simplyslk - 2
Jbanks15 - 2
mustbedreaming - 2
bassman62 - 1
DaytonaJae -2
PapaGrim -2
JeffreyJ -2
Jiminfl - 2
cyscokitty -1
alflores1 -1
sepffuzzball -2
Gorhad -2
Fried13 - 2
Mayniac -2
Robv - 2
El_Toro_33809 - 2
JOEVEE -2
HERSADZ - 2
sleving - 2
cwargo -2

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
On my calendar........2 persons......conditioned on some business trip obligations that are not yet clear.....I am sure I will get special dispensation from AA. Ahh, what the heck....either way...the second A stands for Anonymous anyway.

·
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The event starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 1:30 p.m. but the day will go on until 5 p.m.. I don't have the itinerary yet.

·
Registered 2011 SLK300
427 Posts
Count us in for 2.

What happened to Tallahassee? I thought the fall meet was going to be up there.
Oh well, this is closer. And with wine!

·
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Although a significant number of members from north/south Florida attend all the meets many of the members from central/southern Florida did not want to venture out that far.

It's hard to accommodate everyone when our state is so large. The consensus of the members is to keep the meets centralized so more will attend, although we will never rule out north/south Florida especially if there is a car related event scheduled along with our meet.

We will always ask well ahead of time for input! :)

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,802 Posts
I wished I lived in Fla. just so I could go on the drive. Your drive and your SLK group sounds wonderful. I enjoy hearing about them and seeing your pictures!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts