Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems a silly thread for such a common car, but I have to get my post number up to five to see pics so here's #1 :bannana:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,098 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

easy to get your posts up. go to the new member section and welcome 15 people. then you have your 15 posts to send pm's and other stuff

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
seems a silly thread for such a common car, but I have to get my post number up to five to see pics so here's #1
Is that true?

Why can I view some, but not all? mostly not. :confused:I do have a few posts, so I should be over the limit of 5.

Or is it because I have subscribed to silver, that I can view some (which ones?)

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
If a member-poster has an album, but has let their subscription expire, then the photos are unavailable to everyone. They will still pop-up in the home page header occasionally.

This poster (mumswld) is talking about photos in individual posts. You should be able to see everything that is available to see.

Here is a thread with a more detailed explanation.

And here's a longer one...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts