Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
We just purchased a 05 SLK 350 two weeks ago. This is our first Mercedes and we traded in our SRT6 roadster for it. What a difference:biglaugh: .We love the softer ride the hard top and the head scarves (AHH).
This car is my wifes ( JO ) But she lets me drive it :rb . We had the dealer install the mud flaps and are looking into buying the MB windscreen.
Been reading the forum for a while and finally worked up courage to make our first post.
Gene

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Welcome to the forum you and your wife will love this car.. :tu:

why mud flaps? there's hardly any mud in CA?

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome Cruzer. You'll save about $200 USD if you buy the OEM windscreen from German dealers/suppliers (about 2 weeks by Deutsch mail). Do a search in this forum for links to ebay.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Congrats Cruzer to you and your wife Jo; I hope you will enjoy your SLK more than your previous SRT6 and youv not only selected one of the sportiest colours but the best Roadster interms of comfort,appeal and drivability.

·
19,400 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Congrats and welcome! The SRT-6 was a fun ride too - test drove one while still shopping around last spring.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: Hi and welcome. Nice looking SLK, red is sooooo sporty. Come often to learn and contribute. Everyone has something to add.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Congrats from another NorCal owner. You'll love the car. Lots of fun.

Just fyi... since you live in Elk Grove, you should know there's a car meet once a month. You can find details at Eurosunday.net

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cruser!! Congrats on the upgrade and thanks for adding some color to the forum!

...especially since its not green. :D woolly :D

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Welcome Cruser.

May be it´s easier for you to contact me because of your windscreen. I have good contacts to two German dealers. One windscreen will cost you about 289,00 Euro plus shipment.

·
19,400 Posts
Welcome Cruser.

May be it´s easier for you to contact me because of your windscreen. I have good contacts to two German dealers. One windscreen will cost you about 289,00 Euro plus shipment.
Very COOL OWL! I'm sure cruzer will be very pleased with your offer. :tu:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.