Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many years of being practical, figured it was time to have a fun car. 2006 SLK 350 and just want to drive it!!!:tazz:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,421 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England (via Lytham) - Congratulations on your new car.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee. You guys wait up and I'll be right with you !

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area, CA. My wife and I made a similar decision about a month ago. We got a 2008 SLK 350 and our only regret is that we waited this long. We are having a lot of fun driving it.

- Larry

·
Registered
241 Posts
I know just what you mean - had a succession of 'sensible' cars before this one. Funny how I never wanted to polish any of them every day :))

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Welcome from southern Illinois....and congrats on the new machine! Drive it fast and often!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome and congratulations from Eugene, Oregon via San Diego, California!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from just north of you...a ways...Ottawa Canada...and fellow 06 350 driver since April. Great car! Mrs and I are at that "stage" too.

Larry...where in the Bay area? Did three years on exchange at Moffet Field.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
No kidding!! We lived in Sunnyvale...Mary and Fremont area - so we were cheek and jowl with Mountainview. Man we miss the area, and do get back now and then. Again- welcome.

Both of you should post your VINs for your data cards, introduce yourselves on the associated thread and post a few pics!

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
Hello and welcome from Norway!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts