Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've slowly been getting used to my new baby , the paddle shifters were a completely new experience for me. Been practicing with them here and there. Nothing crazy. Today there was this kid in a nice new electric blue 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor. Beautiful truck actually. But the kids driving like an butt cutting people off weaving in and out of traffic just to get 1 car ahead. There was a red light and the road up ahead was a merge into one lane. I knew he was going to floor it to try to get in front of me. Usually I dont care , I really dont. But today I decided to have some fun in my new Merc (I've really been handling it with kid gloves) . So......out of S into M. At the light I hit it.........Truck was gone.....Boom boom Boom shifters were pretty smooth I hit a turn and never saw the punk again. :laugh: I could hear his 6.2L V8 roar loudly because I had the Top down, but it faded quick.

I didn't buy this car to race. No I had my share of that. I'm over it . This is a cruiser for my wife and I to enjoy but its nice to know its got some serious get up and go when needed !:wink:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,710 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts