Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The surgery is done... my car is back!!!

Eurocharge headers, new exhaust... new paint doors to bumper, Piecha LEDS and fogs, Clear bra entire front end , tune and CATs scrubbed. I will post a video with sound as soon as I figure out how to do so... Pics and Dyno attached... dyno says I increased Hp to the wheels by 55 hp...

I want to thank all the members who have helped me with info and advice... Especially Jeff!!!

HW

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,596 Posts
The Piecha drls look great. I thought they stopped making them?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I literally got the last pair in the warehouse... talked to the big man myself. Ive been sitting on them for 9 months... Didnt know if I was going to do the whole Piecha front bumper or just the drls... Wife, son and friends made my decision for me . DRLs it is!!!

HW

The Piecha drls look great. I thought they stopped making them?

·
93,596 Posts
I literally got the last pair in the warehouse... talked to the big man myself. Ive been sitting on them for 9 months... Didnt know if I was going to do the whole Piecha front bumper or just the drls... Wife, son and friends made my decision for me . DRLs it is!!!

HW
your signature pic needs updating then. I see amber side markers

·
93,596 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks so much like mine. Piecha DRLs, clear markers, oem rims, etc... Just like mine. I allso have Piecha rear diffusor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts