Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got round to getting some proper pics of my 07 slk280.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
many more, some much better pics, but my home internet is very slow and it takes ages to upload them.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Nice pics - love the 'zorst, now get some posted of the Caterham - especially front suspension setup (OK, I've got a vested interest in a 1965 '7!!)

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Nice pics indeed, the quad tip exhaust really makes the rear stand out, the carlsson wheels looks great, 19"s should be standard on SLK's. I notice you have mud flaps, not as noticable on a black car.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Very very nice! :tu:

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Looks like the Weather has cleared up in the U.K, I love the Carlsson Wheels very sporty and classic. The Peicha Quad Exhaust really made the car stand out even more.

Enjoy it in good health, Happy motoring.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
A black beauty. The area on the last two photos is interesting.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It does look like a business park or a highstreet in a cbd or something.
bingo, it is Belfasts premier business park.
it's outside my new offices and apartment we are building. just had the camera with em for photos of the building and figured the car was clean and it was a nice day so took a few snaps.

I took something like 40 pics that day, most are bad with the flash showing up dirt in my arches,the other good ones take to long to upload.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys! I know you all enjoy seeing pics of Slk's as much as myself.:tu:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice pics - love the 'zorst, now get some posted of the Caterham - especially front suspension setup (OK, I've got a vested interest in a 1965 '7!!)
starter motor is jammed at the minute woolly, i was meant to take the caterham out that day, but was gutted when it wouldn't start. i'll spend this weekend sorting out the caterham and get some pics of it up when the weather is good again!:tu:
front suspension is bilstein coilovers and same goes for the rear.17" lightweight anthracite dynamic alloys. handles like a dream.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
smokey joe. took this without actually realising that my father had lit a bonfire behind it. effect of smoke came out well tho.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gero, your car is beautiful!! very good photos. yuor car is the next step to mine on mods. bodywork!
good to see you opted for black on black. my piecha spoiler arrived today and green filters will be here soon also.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Gero, nice high quality pics, you both have great looking black cars.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.