Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone !

So, I finally made my dream come true to own an SLK... :rb many years I have waited for this moment.

At last I own a Yellow 2002 SLK320, I was a bit hesitant because of the color, but after driving it I was in love !

Love (almost) everything about it, it has the usual peeling and is driving me crazy, but I hope to save some more and get it upholstered in leather.

Thanks to all the friendly ppl here it has been a warm welcome !

Alexis.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was really hesitant about it, and all my friends didn't get it, they thought it was "yellow cab" yellow.

So it was hard trying to explain that it was "sports car" yellow, and not a cabbie.

Before buying it, I read on the dupont website than less than 1% of all cars are yellow so I said, this definitely is for me !

And I made the decision to ban the ones making fun of it from driving it for the first month.... LoL. Now they wish they had kept their mouths shut as they ended up liking it too.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,088 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Welcome from Ormond Beach, FL
I like the yellow also the red was one of my favorites. But my wife won out and we got a 2001 black one. She has to keep it clean that was the deal.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you everyone !

I feel welcomed and I'm impressed on how active this community is.

Looking forward to reading lots of posts and learn from everyone.
A.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,088 Posts
Chirul, update your vehicle model. add slk320.

Please update your vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your vehicle’.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts