Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is finished , I will be posting pics each day . It was tiring.The whole dash was made again and covered in leather , controls moved, new door trims made, Ferrari red paint job , inside engine bay as well as the car was green before. New front grille put in the the modified front .New carpet , pioneer double din player steering wheel re done, new roof lining changed to black.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics ..

I am so excited to have it finished . It looks amazing to me .I never liked the dash and I cahged it 15 months ago and still was not happy . Now I am happy:laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK200K/2001 SLK320
1,491 Posts
WOW!
That's an awesome transformation kevvy, I can see why you are pleased with it (y) :cool:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The handbrake was completely moved to be a foot pedal brake . I did not want the handbrake in between the seats , and looks a nice neater. The console came of of a 2016 model , (sorry have not taken of the amg sticker which I will)
The whole dash was remade from fiberglass . The rood swith is on the driver door , I done this because my left arm is hard to move as from a previous accident . . The engine was taken out and a full respray in GLASURIT paint. The colour is Ferrari red,I am so happy with the final job, even with all the headaches .The console is very comfortable as it sits higher .
Cheers Guys , and thanks for the likes ..

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts