Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurray.......:rb:rb:rb....... finally..... I thought.....:):):).....

this is what i came Home for????? :(:(:(:(....

my French Hound got a running Nose
my English Basset can,t poop because he loves eating Olives that fall off the Tree in the Front Yard......

my Betty sick as a Dog wearing her Sweat Pants with the Logo that reads oT Uff....... yep them old Pants. Over the last 8 years the H and S just magicly felt off her Butt Cheeks......:biglaugh::biglaugh:......

I have been Home now for 3 Hours......

made 2 Trips to the local 7/11 for a Tampoon and Slurrpeee run.......:confused::confused::confused:.... and had to listen to my Betty,s Teen Daughters bitching about Cramps.......:hail::hail::hail:...

1st thing in the Morning i gonna call my Dispatcher and see if they have any Loads going to Kansas.

to see my Mother ... at least i gonna have clean Laundry and a hot Meal...... and enjoy my Vaction Time in a Semi......

will i take my Hounds with me ... of Course........ i don,t Mind the Olive Farts a french Hound sneezing on my Dash while i listen to

and Depeche Mode

Yep i should have bought that Isetta......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:...

MOM here i come..... hope you got plenty of Beer in the Fridge.... and plenty of Laundry Soap in the Basement.....

and to put the Cherry on the Cake....... My Betty,s oldest just told us...... she gonna go to College here in Town...........:mad::mad::mad::mad:.......

well there goes the Spare Room for my Slot Cars Race Track...... the Flat Screen.... the ice cold Kegger and the Lounge Style Sofa....... for the Hounds and me......:soap::soap:

No wonder my Hounds take off like a 747 stuck in the Mud whenever i open the Front Door.....

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:........

MOM here i come and i gonna bring the Gang......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts