Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL 2 months I have been messing with the lever on the side of the seat. last week I found out that it does not pull up, lol I have been pulling in it for 2 months. last week I found out it pushes it down, but still nothing was moving or anything.
got out of work today, started the car and adjusted the seat as always. and I decided to mess with the lever again and still nothing. so one last try I pushed it down and started to use my body to move and shift around I push back with my feet on the fire wall and there it went. the whole seat reclines!! :rb before my seat was level the door sil, now it drops so low that my chin is level with the top of the door panel and I can not see any of the hood LOL.. :tu:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,217 Posts
and the owner's manual says??????????

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,217 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL I didn't even see that in the manual lol who needs a manual to move a seat LOL
besides the handle is cruved like you would need to pull on it, not push it,,,,LMAO!!

·
Registered 2011 SLK300
427 Posts
It didn't take me long to figure out what it did. I guess I'm heavy enough to make it go down just sitting on it. :) Now that you have discovered it you will appreciate it on cold days! It'll drop you down out of the wind and it is *much* warmer down low. :tu:

·
Registered
89 Posts
LOL I didn't even see that in the manual lol who needs a manual to move a seat LOL
besides the handle is cruved like you would need to pull on it, not push it,,,,LMAO!!
YO! Thanks for this post.. for the longest I was trying to figure out what that handle does.. thanks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.