Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered 2009 SLK55 AMG
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday Nov. 13th (10am-4pm) is the premier car exhibition in the Southeast! It includes hundreds of the most beautiful, coolest, baddest & rarest automobiles in the world (e.g., Bugattis, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, SLK55s (ahem, mine), concept vehicles, etc)...

On the grounds of the lovely Ritz-Carlton Hotel in South Orlando, this is something that any car buff cannot miss! Check out the home page for more info... Tickets are only $10/pp!:burnout:

BTW: if you're interested in showing YOUR car, send 'em an email!

http://www.festivalsofspeed.com/

·
Registered
34 Posts
Two of the XE guys will be heading out there also in case you want to tag along with them. I can ask them at what time they will be going.

It's Osiris (black 370Z) and FIMS20JIB (blue Gen coupe when you met us at the beach meet).

·
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two of the XE guys will be heading out there also in case you want to tag along with them. I can ask them at what time they will be going.

It's Osiris (black 370Z) and FIMS20JIB (blue Gen coupe when you met us at the beach meet).
Cool! As I indicated above, though, I'll be there all day. Just have 'em look for my car (probably the only SLK55) & say "hi!"...

·
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts