Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not even sure what these wheels would be worth... should I decide to get the 18in or 19in wheels I've had my eye on. So please give some input. I dont have pictures currently, and I know the first person to comment will request pictures BUT...

I have a set of 17inch factory mercedes 17in 10 spoke "algedi" wheels with brand new (less than 1000 miles currently) continental contact sport DWS tires. 1 front wheel has minor dent that will need to be repaired. 2 other wheels (1 front and 1 rear) has minor road rash from the previous owner. The front wheel can be repaired for roughly quoted $150.... and getting powder coat on the other 2 road rash wheels was quoted at $125/wheel. I paid nearly $1000 for the tires alone in January and that was on sale.

What would these be worth to sell... wheels and tires? shipping would be additional. any input would be appreciated! I'll be away for the rest of the night, but feel free to reply or PM if you're interested. I'm looking at mid april when my new wheels would arrive so buyer wouldn't receive until late april.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)Honestly, very little demand for factory wheels. Unless, someone is looking to replace a damaged wheel. Good luck.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
decided to upload some pictures to help generate some interest. I've got a few people interested, but nothing finalized as of yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I have a buyer for the wheels... but now I need to sell the tires. Make an offer. Again, less than 1000 miles on them and I'm willing to work a deal. These will be available in April as soon as my new wheels arrive. I can ship them for a charge (probably around $80, but I'd have to get a more exact estimate with packaging) or if you're close, you can come pick them up.

I paid $1000 for the tires in January. They are Continental Contact Sport DWS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.