Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please join me in congratulating JimF, winner of

The February 2019 SLKWorld.com Ride of the Month Competition!!!

Sponsored by WindRestrictor® !!​

JimF wins

1st place prize this month from our sponsor WindRestrictor®

A $100 gift certificate for use on their products.
Note:- This will not be combinable with any other WindRestrictor promotions, discounts etc.

In addition to:-
* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile.
* Your car featured on the home page.
* A free one (1) year premium membership for the winner (if not currently a subscribing member).
* Free automatic entry to the 2019 Ride of The Year Competition.

Well done.

To view our sponsor's products visit their website
Website: WindRestrictor® Site here for more information: www.windrestrictor.com

Or SLKWorld.com threads: https://www.slkworld.com/windrestrictor/

·
Super Moderator
24,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
The Feb 2019 ROTM competition was the stiffest of entrants I have seen in 2 years... and @JimF is a well deserved winner. Phew!!! That car, that color, and those rims.... >:D.... Congrats and welcome to the ROTM winner's club....

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Wow! :rb Thanks everyone for your kind words! I'm thrilled and proud, and now on my way to the Wind Restrictor website to peruse the merchandise!

For what its worth, that picture was taken at Camp Hale, home of the 10th Mountain Division during WWII, in the Eagle River valley near Leadville CO. They fought in the mountains of Italy towards the end of the European campaign.

Best,

Jim

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,659 Posts
Congrats fellow 2009 SLK 55 AMG winner!!!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Congratulations JimF.

I will be in touch regarding your prizes shortly.

Those who have yet to win the RoTM title can make their entries for this month's competition

Here: https://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/538809-march-2019-slkworld-com-ride-month-competition.html
Wow! :rb Thanks everyone for your kind words! I'm thrilled and proud, and now on my way to the Wind Restrictor website to peruse the merchandise!

For what its worth, that picture was taken at Camp Hale, home of the 10th Mountain Division during WWII, in the Eagle River valley near Leadville CO. They fought in the mountains of Italy towards the end of the European campaign.

Best,

Jim

Lovely car Jim....Congratulations from the UK :Beer:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts