Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our February 2014 Ride of the Month Competition, fastdawg1!!!

1st place prizes are:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile for the 1st place winner
* Your car featured on the home page for the 1st place winner
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the 1st place winner

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the March 2014 Ride of the Month competition.
Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Air Suspension Manager
631 Posts
Congrats fastdawg
You get it at last.

·
fastdawg
4,412 Posts
YES!........errrr....I mean Thank You!

I'd like to thank everyone who voted this month and supported the SLKWorld.com Ride of the Month, which Jeff so excellently runs. There were a lot really nice cars entered and all were very deserving. I'd like to also thank everyone who voted for the Dawg, it was very much appreciated. I think we all appreciate the work that Mercedes Benz put in that created such a work of art across all SLK models, I feel privileged to own such a fine car, and I'm honored to represent our group for the month of February. Again, I'd like to thank all the voters and everyone who voted for the Dawg! Much appreciated!

Okay, I've polished off that big cigar, and now on to that double scotch on the rocks, or maybe two! :Beer:

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations !!! :tu:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you to everyone who voted for me, much appriciated chaps!

Big congratulations to Fastdawg, a cracking looking car mate, all the best & well done!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts