Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our SLKStore.com sponsored February 2013 Ride of the Month Competition, JonB!!!

Winner selected by the owner of SLKStore.com, Rodrick!!

JonB wins his choice of:

A Smarttop, including shipping world wide

or a $200 Gift Certificate for use in the SLKStore.com if the winner already has a Smarttop!

other prizes are:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile
* Your car featured on the home page
* A free premium (1 year) membership

Our administrators,
will arrange for the awarding of the other prizes.

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the March 2013 Ride of the Month competition.
Any previous winner cannot compete again.

·
DAS/STAR Registered Owner
4,015 Posts
Well Done Jon...

Will you be fitting the Smarttop as well as the Roof Module - double bubble!!!!!

Cheers
Sean

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I dont know what to say. I am gobsmacked ( for a change) Thank you SLK Store and thank you all for the congrats

I will replace my Cabrio with the smart top for definite. and I know a lady who may well want my Cabrio module :)

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
WOW John...how awesome...very happy for you...

Attachments

·
4,015 Posts
I dont know what to say. I am gobsmacked ( for a change) Thank you SLK Store and thank you all for the congrats

I will replace my Cabrio with the smart top for definite. and I know a lady who may well want my Cabrio module :)
Let me know if it doesn't head that way - It's one of the things I have yet to add... (Don't need the full blown Smart Top as I've already coded the other stuff it does that I'm after...)

But distance roof operation appeals....

Cheers
Sean

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
OK Sean I will bear that in mind. But I wont be fitting the Smarttop until its a bit warmer. Kneeling on cold ground with a north easterly up my shirt tail is not for me :biglaugh:

·
4,015 Posts
No probs - If you need a hand you can head over and I'll sort out your seat coding at the same time....

Cheers
Sean

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Cheers Sean. Shouldnt be a big job as its just a case of swapping over. The hardest part is going ten rounds with the carpets.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Congratulations on your win. I guess I will just have to brake down and buy me a Smart Top one of these days I will start saving my money now and maybe by Christmas. LOL

Great Job, nice pictures. :Beer: :usa:

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Congratulations on your win. I guess I will just have to brake down and buy me a Smart Top one of these days I will start saving my money now and maybe by Christmas. LOL

Great Job, nice pictures. :Beer: :usa:
You won a 'smart top' at our first meet lol.:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts