Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK what are your favourite slk's? split into 3 categories... engine/sport. styling, overall.

mine would be:

engine/sport = DansSlk, even tho i haven't seen it, the spec list just soudns incredible.

styling = Ynot's and johnnie (black 55AMG), with cyberdrakon's close behind and Lenny's

overall = i think designoslk's is a classy car, that i could easily do alot of miles in and i love the colour!

i also adore lilnora's slk and would love a white slk55amg

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Hard to say, there are a lot of beauties here.

In Germany we are making one day a year a sound olympics - that´s cool :tu:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I feel the love. :gh:

looks: all that's mention plus dsb and bmwnomore

performance: DanSLK, B55 of course and alroumi.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Heck, I like em all. I must admit though, Burgundy exterior sure is purdy, the tinted windows add to all colors, wheels are a personal preference. In the performance mods, for dependability, I like stock. For driving a track regularly, no limits,go all out. Heck man, the plainest, stockest SLK is great.:Beer:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
DanSLK by a landslide - it's ALL about the power babeeeee! 10's at 130+ in the quarter :hb: :hb: :hb:

Fortunately there are NO bad SLK's! :tu:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
IERAX, yours is purdy too, Black sheetmetal has to be the best else it shows all the defects. That new 07 storm red though trips my hammer, makes me want to buy another car (SLK) with black interior so I can have the exterior painted that color.:tu:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.