Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a surprise for some but I have sold the SLK :(

I would like to thank you all once again for being the best forum in the world for being so welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable. You are awesome :rockon:

I had considered selling if I got a good price for it, which I did, so took the opportunity while it was there. The money will be helpful to help buy my first house, hopefully this year! :biglaugh: Just need to resist buying a C63 with it and the other money I have saved up :burnout:

Not sure what I'll get next. May be an M3 :bannana: At the moment I'm carless as it all happened pretty quickly :confused: He was very keen :tu: I pointed him in this direction so who knows he might join soon.

Thankies once again and I'll probably stick around to see what goes on, who knows may be i'll miss the SLK so much I buy another one! :biglaugh:

Enjoy your top down cruising, from now on for me that will mean something else...

Spudders.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,466 Posts
Dang! We'll miss you as much as you will miss your toy. Visit us often and you are always welcome here!

·
DAS/STAR Premium Member 2005 SLK 55 AMG
4,024 Posts
Best of luck ... don't be a stranger ...

Cheers
Sean

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Best of luck with the house! If you do choose to get an M3 I don't think you'd regret it - I am having a blast with mine, it's a fantastic car to split miles with my SLK, and the 8000+ rpm scream is wonderful. Makes me wish even more that I had gotten an SLK55 at the start.

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Houses are fun as well Spuds! I have found that timing is everything and it looks like you have taken advantage of that. Best of luck and stop by this house when you can!

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,835 Posts
Am busy off shore and only just read your post. Good luck with your house hunting, and the M3 if you get one. Take care mate. :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, got my self a.....Renault Clio 172...! :tazz: Don't judge! LOL. Its just a temporary car (I hope) while I look for a decent M3...now also considering CLK55...it takes me ages to decide on a car :( But I do miss that V8! :hail:

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,281 Posts
Good Luck the downside been a Home Owner normally they come with a Betty Stuff breaks she tells you to hang Curtains and move Stuff around. I would go with the 55 and a Studio Apartment.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.