Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,516 Posts
Fall is right around the corner and so is the Third Florida SLK Picnic in Lakeland, FL!

Save the date...Oct. 10th, 2015 (10/10)

Noon until the sun sets (or later if you’d like)

$15.00 per person for all food and drinks!

We will take a drive to Fields Mercedes Benz and around Lakeland!

Bring your old SLK parts/items for our swap meet/flea market..see itinerary for more info (will go out about 2 weeks prior to the meet)!

Places to stay off I-4, EXIT 33

Hotels and Motels near I-4 exit 33, Eastbound - Roadnow

We are only 2 miles north!

Check out our last picnic from March 2015 in this picture thread:

http://www.slkworld.com/u-s-florida/228553-picture-thread-2nd-annual-march-28th-florida-picnic.html

Your name in RED? Please send your email address, name and user name to [email protected]

33 so far!!!
simplyslk
jbanks15
young and bossin
El_Toro_33909
iChris93
Gator Prof
Mayniac
igormina
JOEVEE
Stuttgarter
JiminFL
MrBills320
JeffreyJ
McSLK x2 SLKs
tbrooker
johnkat
AMG-UFO
Bandit 7
ceoofceos
Slk32amgFl
SLKLUVR1
TeenageSLKowner
Daniel Florida
Lannylord2000
SLKRuth
Oxthedog1
Carl Beck
Sweet04
Brucecam
docwelington
bigbloch
glmce

In Memory of:crying::crying:daytonajae/9021Jae:crying::crying: Jae moved to California

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,493 Posts
Just post your name and we will add it to the master list!

·
96,493 Posts

·
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gator football fans need to know... if the Florida at Missouri game is a 12:30 or 3:30 start, is there potential for viewing on the patio?
Yup, but it depends on who is televising it!

·
Premium Member
469 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,502 Posts
To Florida, to save on the wear and tear and mileage, it's a bit of a drive. I considered it last year. Still thinking about it this year, it's about $700 each way, so maybe ship down, drive back, saves half the mileage. Or I could trailer it with the Subaru and save some both ways. It's just a hair over 1,000 miles each way. Just been thinking about it.

·
96,493 Posts
That would be great! You would win the prize for furthest member attending (i just made that prize up)
Unless Godfather attends :D

·
96,493 Posts
I'm in....

JOEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beers and food and fun!!!
I will add you. Make sure Simplyslk has your email address. PM her with it if you haven't or don't know

·
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To Florida, to save on the wear and tear and mileage, it's a bit of a drive. I considered it last year. Still thinking about it this year, it's about $700 each way, so maybe ship down, drive back, saves half the mileage. Or I could trailer it with the Subaru and save some both ways. It's just a hair over 1,000 miles each way. Just been thinking about it.
C'mon Bob, it'll be fun and there's a car show about a week later in Lakeland:

Lake Mirror Classic Auto Festival - Home

Seriously, give it some thought, Dianna would enjoy it!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,502 Posts
I'd love to come, just trying to figure out how to get the Dawg there, it would be like not taking your wife on your honeymoon! I have some time to figure it out.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Checking if...

Hey there everyone!
So excited about this event and was afraid the date would end up conflicting with a conference I am presenting at in Orlando. Sure enough its the same date. However, I'll need to go check my hotel reservation today and the time of my presentation. I'll see if I can change the reservation and check out that morning. Also need to see what time I am slated to present.
If its early enough hubby & I can head over to the fun!! May not be able to be there at the start but I always say better late than never!!:grin:
McSLK

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Hey there everyone!
So excited about this event and was afraid the date would end up conflicting with a conference I am presenting at in Orlando. Sure enough its the same date. However, I'll need to go check my hotel reservation today and the time of my presentation. I'll see if I can change the reservation and check out that morning. Also need to see what time I am slated to present.
If its early enough hubby & I can head over to the fun!! May not be able to be there at the start but I always say better late than never!!:grin:
McSLK
Hope it works out so you can make it.

Tim

·
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey there everyone!
McSLK
Micky, that sounds great...I really hope it all works out! You can arrive anytime...we'll keep the gate open for you!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.