Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have had my 1998 R170 for about two years.. I do like the look of the facelift all silver bumpers/overiders........ does anyone know, if its possible to fit the facelift R170 bumpers to a post facelift car as they do look much better.. today I was thinking of possibly sourcing a facelift front and rear bumper and then poss spraying the black lower side sills in matching Mercedes silver paint or maybe see if the post facelift plastic sills might even fit.

Anyone know if the later bumpers might fit the earlier car?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Facelift bumpers fit a pre facelift R170

Hi, sorry thread was meant to read: I have had my 1998 pre facelift R170 for about two years.. I do like the look of the facelift all silver bumpers/overiders........ does anyone know, if its possible to fit the post facelift R170 bumpers to a pre facelift car as they do look much better.. today I was thinking of possibly sourcing a facelift front and rear bumper and then poss spraying the black lower side sills in matching Mercedes silver paint or maybe see if the post facelift plastic sills might even fit.

Anyone know if the later bumpers might fit the earlier car?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.