Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has used this F11 Top Coat product on their car? It appears this has been used for a while in the US and all of a sudden the product is being promoted in Canada.
Would like to hear from you if you have used it or know someone who has.
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
762 Posts
Nothing special about the F11, just another sealant. I like the Klasse sealant in the silver bottle better, it lasts longer than most sealants (6 months+). It still doesn't compare to a good ceramic coat though like Cquartz UK.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Nothing special about the F11, just another sealant. I like the Klasse sealant in the silver bottle better, it lasts longer than most sealants (6 months+). It still doesn't compare to a good ceramic coat though like Cquartz UK.
I use Carlack (same product as Klasse). Agree it won't last as long, but is a lot easier to apply, lasts ~6 months (good enough for me) & is a lot cheaper.

I compared mine to my son's new E53 AMG which he had "ceramic coated' when new and it stays no cleaner than mine and is no easier to clean. The only plus I see is longer life with the better quality ceramics (read a lot more expensive) and for coloured cars, a really nice gloss (if you like that look).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts