Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My understanding they will fit with some cutting and welding, which will be necessary as the cans are cut off the existing SLK55 exhaust. Do a search and I think there are some posts on it, as well as a vid with them on a 350.

As for pricing, I am asking $750 plus shipping for the pair, but I am a "cut to the chase kind of person" - $525.00 plus applicable shipping charges. While I'm not adverse to international shipping, be aware I am not responsible for any importation charges, etc., and they are bulky pieces. For reference, I paid $200.00 just for 4 Magnaflow tips with the same OD as the AMG ones, exclusive of the pipe work. I couldn't even find the AMG tips anywhere...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I could look into it, but it'll be a killer that far from Florida. Heck, it was going to cost some guy $150 just to ship to PuertoRico...that's only a two hour flight from here...Let me know an address if you are interested....

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congratulations on the sale it was a really good deal. And yeah after it has to cross water it gets pretty cost prohibitive.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I needed to downsize and get a family "coupe" - ended up with 2009 BMW 135i...daughter's recaro seat looks great in the back seat... LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.