Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once read that if you put your key to your head you could unlock your car from a farther distance than normal.:confused:

Yesterday we took a 100 mile drive to see my wifes Grandma. I was parked across the lot at the assisted care home where no one parks.
"Grandma" wanted to see the top open and close from her window. Dang if it wouldn't work from that far...then I remembered....use your head....

I put the key to my temple and pushed the button.

My wife thought I was crazy, but it worked!:rb

We all had a good laugh and Grandma was impressed with the top action.

I had to do it a few more times just to be sure. LOL Lucky I did not run down my battery. LOL

So key to head does extend distance!:biglaugh:

SLKman:tu:

D

·
0 Posts
Yep it sure does.

I do it quite often not sure what it does to the brain tho???

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
No way....isn't it just because you are holding it higher?

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I once read that if you put your key to your head you could unlock your car from a farther distance than normal.:confused:
lol, I thought I was the only crazy one, I have not done that in over a decade, I used to put it on my head when I'm too far away from the car and too lazy to walk back.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I too have heard this theory and by gum, it works too :) could be a multitude of factors, maybe because you're holding it higher. I also thought that when I hold it to my head, I hold it against my temple, and its very thin between the skin and the bone there, and maybe the skeleton acts as an amplifier/antenna?? who knows, all I know is it actually works. And everyone I tell it to thinks I'm crazy, but when they actually try it, they're amazed as well

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Ya'll keep putin them lectrons near your heads and you will git Dain Bramaged, I kno luuk at me... Its them chips the govmint put in yor heads when U waz borned. Them sneeky govmint min are out to git us.....:mad::mad:

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hoping for x-ray vision and being able to become invisible!!!!:rb:rb:rb

Hee hee hee

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Well .... I wrote a paper about the health risk of mobile phones... maybe I should do a study on SLK keys heheheheh

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11192886&dopt=Abstract
I know this is :eek:ff topic: but a funny thought came to my mind after reading the abstract. With the changes on nitric oxide, vasodilation and skin temperature, perhaps a study on ED (erectile dysfunction) with cell phones held near the organ-of-interest should be considered. :biglaugh:

Sorry, poor medical humor.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I know this is :eek:ff topic: but a funny thought came to my mind after reading the abstract. With the changes on nitric oxide, vasodilation and skin temperature, perhaps a study on ED (erectile dysfunction) with cell phones held near the organ-of-interest should be considered. :biglaugh:

Sorry, poor medical humor.
Guess what? about 100 people asked me the same question....
well .. let me know how it goes... so i can tell them LOL

P

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would that be "Phone s e x"??? LOL sorry, just had too!!!:D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.