Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered 2003 SLK320
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an early start this morning. Drove Merkle from Wiltshire to Cayman Autos in Surrey at just 50mph. Not because of the new digitisation but because the vario roof has failed mechanically and was not locking at the rear or doing anything.
Had a huge smile again on the face being back behind her wheel and wanted to go much faster LOL.
I read about Caymans on a number of forums and boy I have not been disappointed. The customer service is great and they are upfront and not pretentious. Witnessed how they dealt with other customers convertible roof issues (don't have a VW Eos FFS !!!!) and it really wowed me.
What was thought to be a hydraulic issue with Merkle is actually electrical with the loom needing to be inspected inch by inch.
Can't wait to get her back and ready for good times to roll.

·
Registered 2003 SLK320
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Collected Merkle today. Wallet is now £500 lighter but the roof is now working even quicker and sweeter than before the fault occurred and I thought it was going at a good speed. It is now so slick and smooth. Great service. Pricing all agreed and clear communication. My experience so far is I would recommend Cayman Auto Services, Redhill, Surrey. 01737 771599 www.caymanautos.co.uk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts