Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite me being a little under the weather, we have had a great weekend in Brighton. (spotted a red SLK being driven by a blonde woman outside our hotel, The Seattle on the marina).

I haven't seen any of the professional photos yet, but this is me adding a new friend to my facebook (a very orange lady in a bright pink sequinned dress, I think she is actually completely bonkers).

The other picture is my husband getting his copy of our friend Peter's book signed by the man himself.

We did go on to the VIP cocktail bar afterparty, but haven't seen those photos yet, and we left quite early partly because I was feeling really unwell (and the cocktails were about £12 each!)

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hardly touched a drop of alcohol, I think I've got a bug. In bed, sober, both Saturday and Sunday night! Probably for the best, Peter's wife was absolutely off her face and I was given the job of looking after her for a while. She managed to get loose, but I think he got her home safely, although I believe she lost her shoes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts