Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
*Registered
2013 SLK200
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering there isn't a thread for this product yet, so I'm posting a review!

This product is mounted using the head unit mounting screws, so you need to remove the centre console panel.
I think it's designed to be mounted on the right side of the console, but it can also be mounted on the left side without any problems.
Plant Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Car

It's made for smartphone with MagSafe, but my iPhone is not equipped.
Fortunately, the ball joint diameters were almost the same, so I installed another wireless car charger.
Car Vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle

There is no vibration, drop or other problems. It looks really good and I love it!

·
*Registered
2016 SLK300
100 Posts
I'm wondering there isn't a thread for this product yet, so I'm posting a review!

This product is mounted using the head unit mounting screws, so you need to remove the centre console panel.
I think it's designed to be mounted on the right side of the console, but it can also be mounted on the left side without any problems.
View attachment 621322
It's made for smartphone with MagSafe, but my iPhone is not equipped.
I just ordered something either similar or the same over the weekend. I also ordered some rings so my non Magsafe phone can attach via magnet and utilize the charger. Mophie also sells the rings for this purpose.
Hope I find it as useful as you have. I did have one that went in cupholder, but it was really terrible in terms of vibration and rattles. I usually don't have phone mounted, but occasionally is nice to have and the mounting for these looked small compared to my more traditional gripping phone older in other vehicles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts