Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK350
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone!

Date: Saturday, September 10th, 2022
Time: 2:00pm
  • Mount Dora, FL

Event:
  • Meet at Eden Abbey Brewing public parking lot
  • Depart
  • 78 turns on a 40 mile loop of the Mount Dora area
  • Return to Eden Abbey
  • Food and drinks at Eden Abbey

Price: Free! (not including food/beer/gasoline)

This will be a driving / hangout event in Mount Dora, Florida and surrounding areas. (Lake County, a little north of Orlando).

78 turns in 78 minutes. This doesn't count 90 degree turns at stop signs, etc. These are scenic and/or fun-to-drive curves. The finale of which is 14 turns over 1.5 miles through oak tree canopies.

Update: The time has been finalized. 2pm! The brewery will be opening at 4. Between regrouping stops and our initial pre-cruise meet up, we should be back to the brewery around 4:30 or so.

Please RSVP! I'll update the initial post with names.

On the day of the cruise, I'll be handing out route cards so nobody will get lost. We'll also have an app-based walkie talkie system to keep organized.

Attendees:

1. SLKSonic
2. jbanks15
3. Micheline
4. 10 viperman
5. karlv
6. Johnkat
7. BlackWidowJTM
8. JayWiencko

Cloud Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Vehicle

·
Founding Member 2006
112,741 Posts
Please RSVP! I'll update the initial post with names.

·
Founding Member 2006
112,741 Posts
someone remind me to bring these

Jersey Textile Sleeve Collar Font

4 polo shirts with SLKWorld logo.
I get to keep the XL one and the others are S, M and L. I will offer them up at the next Floriduh meet by raffle or desire.

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK350
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks @Avel Du ! Very true. If anyone has questions just let me know.

I stopped by the brewery this weekend. To those who asked, it is correct that they're not open to the public yet. They're opening very soon and will definitely be open to the public by the time we cruise through.

Anyways, I shot a video of a pour from their new tap setup. 10 house brews on day one and I can promise you the food will be amazing. You won't want to miss this one. :)

·
Founding Member 2006
112,741 Posts
bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts