Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling a used, slightly damaged Euroteck rear trunk spoiler for R171 SLKs (280, 350, 55). As you may have read in my other thread, I got some hail damage on my SLK350 and got some dings on my hood, roof, and trunk. As you can see, the CF spoiler was not spared either. I am getting a replacement spoiler from my insurance company but I want to sell this spoiler to get some funds back towards my deductible, etc. The spoiler is lightweight and the fitment is perfect; however, some prep work is required before installation. I would recommend wrapping the spoiler in 3M CF Di-Noc or painting it. MSRP for the Euroteck spoiler is $550 plus shipping I believe according to their website http://www.etkms.com/. Looking for best offer. I'm PayPal verified.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bid $100.

Also I thought cf was strong... lol
It is strong-the damage was limited to the top/surface layers. If it was a fiberglass spoiler, I would imagine some dents like the rest of the car. The two marks in the middle, I'm not sure what they are but they came from the body shop during removal of the spoiler. They were not caused by the hail. The main damage from the hail is the clear coat crack on the left side.

·
Registered
331 Posts
what would you recommen to fix that crack. repaint and 3M carbon surely will not cover that crack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.