Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the Eurocharged Tune to my 06 SLK55. Mods are custom made intake, rear cat delete, resonator removed with X pipe.

I offered $369 on the OBO ebay auction and they accepted. After sending them my file, the upload tune took 10 mins. Car feels livelier. Its not a night and day difference, but it is something u can feel. Rev limit has been raised. Throttle is slightly more aggressive.

I got a performance tune and a nitrous tune. Havent installed the nitrous just yet.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did the Eurocharged Tune to my 06 SLK55. Mods are custom made intake, rear cat delete, resonator removed with X pipe.

I offered $369 on the OBO ebay auction and they accepted. After sending them my file, the upload tune took 10 mins. Car feels livelier. Its not a night and day difference, but it is something u can feel. Rev limit has been raised. Throttle is slightly more aggressive.

I got a performance tune and a nitrous tune. Havent installed the nitrous just yet.
That's a very good price. I found their ebay post and am also going to put in the same offer as you did. Hopefully I can get it for the same price compared to their $799.99 minus 10% because I am a forum member. *fingers* crossed!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
How much does their tune raise the rev limiter? (redline)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rev limiter is raised a 2-300 rpm higher. You would think the car would still shift at the same set rpm (TCU controlled) but no, it shifts at the higher rev limit while in Sport drive mode.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts