Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a the european plate frame for the slk. I know not any frame fits on the car because of hte pointy front bumper and the dealer quote was like 100 dollars. Anyone have any idea?

Also has anyone been in contact with Piecha I really want to get the AMG aerowings and there ones are in my budget. But I havent got an email back yet.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hey sdshah3, I think my front plate frame costs me about 100us in the UK. I've seen them on eBay every once in a blue moon, but still - $100 sounds like a decent price.

Can't help you on Piecha - I talked to them a while back about a diffuser, and was not really happy with the responses I got back, so didn't follow through.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey John thanks so much for the respone! I was just browsing across the forums and saw people says they got them for around 25 dollars but the frame for these are very rare so I am not sure.

If anyone has an extra license plate frame in the UK or anywhere overseas I am very interested!!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone know if the quality of formymercedes.com aerowings are significantly poorer than that of piecha. Because with shipping and all its close to a 60 dollar difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.