Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys,

I have the legendary Becker Indianapolis BE 7950 for sale at 200 EUR + shipping cost.
I use one of these in my own 2001 R170 SLK 200 Kompressor and it fits perfectly and has a great sound (I installed the factory Bose door speakers).
The illumination is amber so it's a perfect match.

Shipping is from Romania.

Write me at [email protected] for details.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,804 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
10,998 Posts
OP has not responded to messages/has not returned since post made. Thread closed.

·
Super Moderator
10,998 Posts
Update--OP has responded.

This item is still for sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts