Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoying the countryside

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Mensra 
#1 ·
Not too many other cars on the road, got to open her up a bit... >:D

Fun day!

Tell me what you think of the soundtrack!

#2 ·
Some good tunes......I see that just like this neck of the woods drivers can't seem to negotiate a turn at intersections without cutting into the left lane:surprise: I tend to pee them off and pull right up to the stop line when I am in the company truck and make them turn properly0:)..... I am waiting for my drivers side fender to disappear:surprise:

#3 ·
Great tunes, especially "I get around" ...... one of my favourite tracks ever. Since I got Mabel it could be her theme tune. :D

Those open roads must be great for top down cruising, but I think our twistier narrow ones this side of the pond are a more challenging drive in an SLK. >:D

#5 ·
Great tunes, especially "I get around" ...... one of my favourite tracks ever.

Those open roads must be great for top down cruising, but I think our twistier narrow ones this side of the pond are a more challenging drive in an SLK. >:D
:grin: My thoughts exactly!

You'll have to come try our roads here in Northern California. 3 to 4 thousand ft ascent with 300 foot tall redwoods on one side and a sheer drop off on the other. Some of them are actually paved. >:D
https://youtu.be/pI2o1nbbXMk
In some areas that is motorway in the UK.
wouldn't mind driving it though. But no sheep, cattle mating, cyclists?

Davies vid from the uk Lakes tour gives and idea of what we face (pretty sure he won't mind borrowing his footage. Will remove if he does).

#6 ·
Reactions: Avel Du
#7 ·
Ssh!

We don't talk trees.

One fell out of the sky and crushed her crv a few years back. Total write off!

The worst part?

As far as the Ins is concerned, it's the drivers fault!!
You can only sue landowner if it has been previously reported as unsafe
AND
you can prove that!

But I take your point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.