Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Jon, crazy i just hope our English Friends had the Car in the Garage.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
One for Woolly
Far too far North for me. I'm ackshirley working in Darlington at the moment, 7 miles from home, and we had our very own monsoon. I waited for a huge storm to pass, then set off on the bike, Of course as soon as I did, the heavens opened again. Good thing about my BM is that as long as you're moving, you tend to keep reasonably dry.

The only problems I had were a Richard Head who decided to drive flat out through a puddle I was negotiating and soaked me ( I hope he becomes a major editorial feature in leading medical journals) and a big puddle outside my garage - I opened the garage as I rode down the driveway and got in the garage OK, but the water came over my boots on the walk/paddle back into my house :(

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That pic was from a friend who works for the fire service in Durham. I dont think she took it though :)

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Wow - y'all keep it up 'norf. Was sunny all day, low 80's, prefect top down weather, and I even gave the baby a bath and polish!

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow - y'all keep it up 'norf. Was sunny all day, low 80's, prefect top down weather, and I even gave the baby a bath and polish!
Mine was clean untill today. A desert somewhere is a shovel full of sand missing as the storm dumped it on my car. Tomorrow the wash guys can blast it off :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.