Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320/2000SLK230
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just not finding a round tuit and need the space. Pre-facelift '00 SLK230.Starts, runs and drives but bes buht trailered. 5 speed manual trans. Needs headlights rewired and mainly interior work (have collected many pieces). AMG badging but not AMG. Nice body. Hydraulics unknown. Replaced coils and plugs. No error codes (16 pin OBD-II). Good father-son project. ̶$̶1̶5̶0̶0̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶m̶

N̶O̶W̶ ̶$̶9̶5̶0̶ US NOW $750

Discuss delivery within 150 miles. Orlando

ps this is NOT my 320.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,191 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG; 2005 SLK350
4,604 Posts
How many miles on the odometer? And also - if it runs and drives - why the suggestion to trailer it?

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
11,954 Posts
Sorry had some issues. Milage is 134725. Major concern is tires are old and worn. Otherwise headlights need rewiring/replacement (have two sets, one fogged, one nice). Have "a pile" of spares.

Will take U$950 cash.
adjusted 1st post

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320/2000SLK230
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just noticed and need to mention: while the car is licensed and insured the title says "rebuilt". Don't know how I missed it other had some major personal problems then. Apparently "something" happened in 2005-06 in Massachusetts and before the car came to Florida in 2006, 70,000 miles ago. I see no sign of major damage, the car is straight and has no rust but in light of that, I'll take $750.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
11,954 Posts
Just noticed and need to mention: while the car is licensed and insured the title says "rebuilt". Don't know how I missed it other had some major problems then. Apparently "something" happened in 2005-06 in Massachusetts and before the car came to Florida in 2006, 70,000 miles ago. I see no sign of major damage, the car is straight and has no rust but in light of that, I'll take $750.
Updated 1st post

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.