Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just waned to say a BIG thank you to Gene and Jo for allowing us to meet and visit with them at their Elk Grove (circa Sacramento, CA) residence this afternoon. It was GREAT to be able to sit, chat and have coffee and to top it off, a grand tour of the villa.

You should see his workshop -- a woodworker's dream, akin to having one's own private garage and to be able to work on the car anytime at leisure with all the necessary tools. An organized warehouse/storehouse on the side adds to the completeness. To get away from the monotony, there's a garden and spa.

Moreover, we appreciate the tips on the different neighborhoods in and around Sacramento and a very heart warming offer given to my daughter for an oasis of peace if needed.

Alicia and Kim say Thank you also and it was very nice to meet you guys.

SLKworld is not only a great community virtually speaking but in the flesh as well. Hope to see you guys soon when you come by on your way to San Diego.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Gosh guys I feel bad i didn't pick up on this post
Eddy it was a pleasure to meet your wife and daughter and glad you could stop by (glad you were nice and didn't tell about the outhouse and kerosene lights:D ) And we are looking forward to the run down there and visiting with all the friends again --- and if we work it right maybe Scott you can lead us down that "RIDGE ROAD"

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gosh guys I feel bad i didn't pick up on this post
Eddy it was a pleasure to meet your wife and daughter and glad you could stop by (glad you were nice and didn't tell about the outhouse and kerosene lights:D ) And we are looking forward to the run down there and visiting with all the friends again --- and if we work it right maybe Scott you can lead us down that "RIDGE ROAD"
Don't feel bad. No worries. We know and feel how excited both of you were in anticipation of picking up Cruzer 8.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.