Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Eisenmann MB R171 SLK350 4x90x70mm Exhaust

*- Only out of box only a few times, still wrappd up in factory Eisenmann tape/hard packing foam. Full kit straight from germany.

*- I bought them from wheelsto.com actual product link is: http://www.wstoshop.com/servlet/the-325/Eisenmann-R171-SLK-Class/Detail

And attached is the invoice to prove authenticity.

Wrecked my car before they even arrived and Im not using them so as they say.... my loss your....

Asking price is 60% of current retail price, best offer takes it no questions asked.

So you save 40% plus 10 weeks shipping.

Thanks for looking guys,

Respectfully,

Dave

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Steve, To be honest, as some acute family issues are keeping me from grabbing them,
(go figure, only when I want them right..) but as you have been serious about this inquiry I will keep you no.1 on my list, it may be another week or two, possibly three.

Unless I am mistaken, when we were on the phone you showed interest in both the headers and the exhaust, pending the pictures as I remember, but for now im waiting on a much needed small 10mm rachet crescent wrench for the last 3 nuts on the exhaust manifold.

I appreciate your staying interest though, very much so actually, as I havent really had too many people seriously inquire about the parts aside from you and 2 other nice fellows.

Ecu will go up tonight with pics; and as soon as I get those last 3 nuts off the headers/manifold, ill send you pics, if you dont want them I'll list them also. It may be a week or two or three even before I get eisenmann kit like i said due to family nonsense.

Respectfully,

Dave

Sorry for the long wind, dont want to leave any loose ends.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are the pics finally, sorry about the wait, they were in storage with a relative and some family issues prevented me from going over there right away. I guess you could say that some of my family members are like cryptonite to my otherwise rock-solid-state of mind and personal well being,,,if that makes sense...

But for those who are wondering, what it comes down to, personally, is I no longer share the same low opinion of myself that some of my family members seem to have of me for absolutely no reason at all other than because they have a low opinons of themselves/no self confidence, I also do not let these people into my life anymore as they are also extremely negative, its sad when you think about it, because I am an understanding and centered person, accomplished in anyones right, and I consider myself very professional and very competent, but that does not seem to matter to them I guess.

Lately I simply choose to not allow negative people into my life as I have come to realize peoples negativity really eats into my personal happiness and literally translates into lost money in my business.

Anyway, sorry for the long wind, Just wanted to clarify things to the people who may of thought "somethings up, where are the pictures".

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here are the pics finally, sorry about the wait, they were in storage with a relative and some family issues prevented me from going over there right away. I guess you could say that some of my family members are like cryptonite to my otherwise rock-solid-state of mind and personal well being,,,if that makes sense...

".

Dave,

This tells us more about your relatives then it does about you....
Sorry to hear you're in a though spot...

If the shipping rates weren't that silly I would take the whole lot of your hands...

Regards. Ben.

·
Registered
604 Posts
easy way to fix it dave. take a pic with the mufflers and a sheet of paper with the current date and slkworld on it. shows possesion and time

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steve,

Excellent Idea, that would be a great addition to my two positive transactions I currently have on here, dont know why I did not do that to begin with.

I will do that immediately, expect it to be up within the next day.

Hopefully that will give any potential buyers who are still hesitant a nice warm and fuzzy feeling about the purchase. Also, if anyone wants my current transaction references let me know, I have two already, and am in the middle of a third and fourth transaction also.

Thanks for the input, and also, any more questions or comments guys please feel free to post em.

Dave

·
Registered
604 Posts
let me know what you want for the oem mufflers if you have them. would love the eisenmanns but mine being a custom project the cost is too high

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does anyone want them? or no? because this is ridiculous.

1200+s&h takes them. thats 1300$ off retail plus no 10 week wait time. pm me your address so I can get shipping quote, payment is required immediately.

headers in the other thread are at 600$

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.