Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,895 Posts
if they have the amg package then that is the way it is. my neighbor had that. he does have the amg side skirts but his listing should have mentioned the amg sports package and it does not

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To me, if it doesn't have the AMG engine, it's not an AMG... the rest is just cosmetic. I'd love to have a 350 with the AMG body, but I wouldn't have an AMG emblem on it.

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,919 Posts
if they have the amg package then that is the way it is. my neighbor had that. he does have the amg side skirts but his listing should have mentioned the amg sports package and it does not
Ehm, no. I have the sports package and no AMG emblem. The emblem is only on the 55s. My wheels say "AMG" though :D.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,895 Posts
i agree. of course i have an amg. when i saw it in his driveway i thought someone was visiting him. i go over to look and see the amg on the rear of a 350! what's up with that. but it was an amg package on the 350 and came with the amg badge. i was glad whn he sold it a few months ago for an escalade as it was also black like mine. whew!

·
Registered
64 Posts
My 05' with 33k miles has the amg sports package also there is no badge other than the wheels. the op should update the ebay post because its a costly package.

Now if my Wife will not take my car Id drive it :burnout:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ya.. My 350 is also an AMG package and it did come with the emblem.. How I wish there was an AMG tuned engine in there too.. :( but it's ok, atleast I can look good either way.. ;)

Wow. Just realized this posting was two months ago.. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts