Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Mabel and the GoPro out over Easter. :smile:
Hope this gives a taste of why I love Scotland. Still need to suss sound recording, so have just added random tracks from my music in the car.

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK200K
10,745 Posts
There's some lovely scenery in the land of my ancestors , bit too much traffic for my liking though !! >:D

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,465 Posts
Nice video quality and Mabel looks good as always! I was struck by the lack of trees. On the first video, just curious, about how fast were you going in the first video (about). Looked like a great cruise!

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice video quality and Mabel looks good as always! I was struck by the lack of trees. On the first video, just curious, about how fast were you going in the first video (about). Looked like a great cruise!
Thanks for the kind comments Bob. I was cruising at around 50 - 60 mph in all of them.
I wanted to catch the scenery, and give people an idea of what they might expect to see if they were planning the same route. As the year progresses the scenery will change as the trees gain leaves and the heather, etc. comes out, so I'm planning on covering all the routes I use for my days out in Mabel. :smile:

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,144 Posts
Nice drive. Noticed half way through the first video that the skip lines that separate traffic, were passing by to the beat of the music. Now that is what I call good planning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts