Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All

I am off in search of fried eggs on sunday 7th aug to the Old tile Works 9.30 AM .
anyone wishing to join please feel free to pop along .

might have a drive up to helmsley for a coffee or ny 500 cafe pickering later....after food.

( NOTE please go to 2nd page of this thread as this is now the 2nd meet at this venue )

Brown Font Wood Rectangle Brand
Plant Sky Land lot Line Electricity

·
*Administrator (Premium Member)
42,005 Posts

@Turbo @JayButterfield @Law Breaker @Davyd1975 Local(ish)

NY500 (Not been yet).

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Helmsley? On a Sunday? Summer? Full of bikes.

Pencil me in chap. Hope to be free.
Or accidently get up early, forgetting commitments. Oops.
bikes...them things in rear view mirror ;).... toilet stop Helmsley if required then on to ny500 .

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i am going for a fry up mate..... just got 30ltrs of fuel £61 ! and 2 front tyres fitted £181....hope the eggs are ok tamora after that lot.
tim is joining us in his c63 so we will have a selection of cars

·
*Registered
2017 SL400
1,559 Posts
............. and 2 front tyres fitted £181....
If only.....I need a set of rears and am looking at ~£550......

Enjoy the day out. I’m near Selby but have other commitments tomorrow.

Don’t know if you guys have tried “The Motorist” near South Milford recently. They now have a café & restaurant and several old cars on display. Food in ’The Arnage” is not great but the café is fine for a meet up.

Their video is odd with people pouring drinks and serving food in an empty establishment.:):eek:

·
*Administrator (Premium Member)
42,005 Posts
If only.....I need a set of rears and am looking at ~£550......

Enjoy the day out. I’m near Selby but have other commitments tomorrow.

Don’t know if you guys have tried “The Motorist” near South Milford recently. They now have a café & restaurant and several old cars on display. Food in ’The Arnage” is not great but the café is fine for a meet up.

Their video is odd with people pouring drinks and serving food in an empty establishment.:):eek:

it is a regular on the list.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Great meet up chaps !... nice to see you again and for first time...been 2 years more or less since my last meet and ride out due to illness ect. Had a odd start to day as it chucked it down in blue sky as i was heading to the humberbridge but ok after..well if you like 32.5 and a head more crispy than the Bacon 🤣.
Thanks to Davyd for the moors run after the ny500 cafe , some new rds i aint done and some classics chucked in.
Turbo nice to meet you... will get me some of them number plates for sure.
Tim.... Great looking new toy you have...hope alex had a less stressfull ride out with you 😃😃.

Managed near 200 miles pain free ! See how i am in the morning but hope to make run to the boarders now 🙂..in september.
Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud
Wheel Car Land vehicle Cloud Tire
Food Tableware Fried egg Ingredient Plate
Cloud Sky Car Vehicle Tire
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
*Registered
2006 SLK350
519 Posts
Yes, good day out. From home to home was about 250 miles and 6 hrs driving.
I found roads not discovered before.

The NY500 cafe was a nice place, sports cars and bikes orientated. And then it was roof up for @frogfoot when we went round the moors as started getting mighty warm. Just a shame my SLK broke the day before, but the mighty E320 sport stepped up to the plate. Good fun👍

1 - 20 of 46 Posts