Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please note, this is non political hence does not breach the rules.

In the UK just across from the Parliament building is a grass area where the news agencies interview politicians. At the moment there is something going on in the UK and a chap who is opposed to it has a placard on a piece of wood and stands behind whichever politician is being interviewed so that his placard is in shot. Now two news agencies, the BBC and Sky, got fed up with this and collaborated to build a raised platform on which to carry out interviews and apparently, it cost a few thousand pounds. So problem solved....er no, the chap went and bought a longer piece of wood so that the placard is now at the platform level.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Please note, this is non political hence does not breach the rules.

In the UK just across from the Parliament building is a grass area where the news agencies interview politicians. At the moment there is something going on in the UK and a chap who is opposed to it has a placard on a piece of wood and stands behind whichever politician is being interviewed so that his placard is in shot. Now two news agencies, the BBC and Sky, got fed up with this and collaborated to build a raised platform on which to carry out interviews and apparently, it cost a few thousand pounds. So problem solved....er no, the chap went and bought a longer piece of wood so that the placard is now at the platform level.
Lol
At a extra cost for him of a Fiver if that . :grin: [ or free ]

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi All
Yes I think I saw that report they changed camera angles , But the guy just moved across , it did make me smile.

Cheers
Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts