Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dawg rules, almost! LOL It took 3rd in a meet this weekend (best of show, 1981 and above), man was it hot. It should have taken 1st as it was the best in it's show class, but it was a out of town meet, against locals, they weren't going to give an out of town Mercedes 1st. I'm sort of okay with that, it's just the way it is. But they will remember the Dawg!!!!! (it was a lot of fun too! I don't let politics get in the way of that!) I really enjoyed it too, part of a rib fest, with cheap ribs, cheap sweet corn, and cheap beer too! :)

By the way, the chrome wheels and new tires were a hit too! There were a lot more cars there than pictured, but I'm not their publicist! :)

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,267 Posts
Bob, you are definitely the man! The Dawg looks awesome and I'm glad you're having fun!

CONGRATULATIONSY)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,102 Posts
Great job Bob!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys and girls! I try to represent and present the car the best I can. I may have to throttle back a bit in August, the dog days here. The asphalt and the temperature is just so hot, it can be a bit draining. I prefer the late afternoon/early evening shows that run about 3 to 4 hours max, and start in the 4 to 6PM time frame. The late afternoon/early evening light lets my car reflect better.

Also, by the way, about 30 miles of the 44, were country roads to get to the show! PARTY for the Dawg, fun time on the back roads of Ohio!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to take a week off this week as I'll be in North Carolina for a family reunion, 1st time I've been to this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts