Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to make room in my garage so I want to get rid of my 18" AMG wheels/tires off my sl500 sport (Michelin PS) and my slk55(Pirelli)... cheap. Not sure of the price or where to place the ad. I was going to try craiglist? $600 per set? Tires are 90% or better with no curb rash on wheels.

I hope this isn't inappropriate to ask.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated. thx.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Six hundred dollars for a set of factory wheels and tires in good condition is a great price. I sold the factory wheels and tires (4600 miles) off my SLK 55 last year for $1000. They sold quickly. Post on the MB forums, pictures are a plus. Many are not familiar with the wheels from a SLK 55 or a SL 500. Good luck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dumb question - I'm trying to post some photos but the posting rules state no attachments....I read the FAQ but i must be missing something....what's the easiest way to post pics...thx everyone.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
phtobucket.com

dumb question - I'm trying to post some photos but the posting rules state no attachments....I read the FAQ but i must be missing something....what's the easiest way to post pics...thx everyone.
1. Upload the pix to photobucket.com (free service)
2. copy and paste the IMG code in your post.

Attachments may be limited to premium membership. The above method will work without premium membership.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Damn i wish i lived in the US - I wouldn't mind those (the SLK set) (even at a lot more than they're going now, still a bargain)

/insert drool sign here

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Wheels and tires look to be in great condition. Hope you get to sell them quick.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks -1-.
Thanks to everyone for their input. I placed an ad on MBworld and craiglist for each set at $995 since the tires are in great shape. If the person is local to southern cal, I can even drop them off......now to find a used supersprint x-pipe and clear side markers......hehehehehehe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.