Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a video of me R) my favorite canyon road that I've found so far. It is a one lane, one way road in Malibu that is about 5 miles long. No traffic, very technical, and extremely fun. I don't have a camera mount so just stuffed it in the corner of the dash surrounded by some padding. It worked pretty well, but I couldn't be too aggressive or the camera would fly off. I know because it happened a couple times. :biglaugh:

Be sure to turn on HQ to view the better version.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Thanks for the video LynxFX. We'll try to join you next time if you give us a heads up. One way traffic is good.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the video LynxFX. We'll try to join you next time if you give us a heads up. One way traffic is good.
Definitely, it is my favorite road by far. I did 3 runs yesterday including sitting at the bottom for about 20 minutes reviewing video and only saw 1 other vehicle come down it. I bet it would be fun setting up cameras at a couple sections and just recording a string of SLK's coming through.

There's a bunch of roads up there that would be great for a group drive sometime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.