Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered 2012 SLK250-gone
1,212 Posts
love it! I know someone who used to work on Ken Block's team ~

Ken probably donated a huge amount of $ to SF to get the streets cleared.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,930 Posts
Do ya think he had fun?:biglaugh:

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
... that was the most exciting part of it!! "it's a whole can of wuppass" (100 points for anyone who can name the film that quote came from)
I think he had tons of fun!!!!

Oh, come on - ya gotta do better than that! Uncommon Valor, and what are my 100 points gonna get me? ;-) But I think you may have miss-quoted , wasn't it "Boy, you just bought the whole can of whup-ass"? :p

·
Registered 2012 SLK250-gone
1,212 Posts
... yes you're right... but if I did the exact quote it would not have fit my reply. Who was the actor who said it and what year did the movie come out on the big screen?

100 points - first you need to visit Northern California!

Oh, come on - ya gotta do better than that! Uncommon Valor, and what are my 100 points gonna get me? ;-) But I think you may have miss-quoted , wasn't it "Boy, you just bought the whole can of whup-ass"? :p

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
3,730 Posts
looks like the local tesco car park on friday night :burnout:

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
849 Posts
... yes you're right... but if I did the exact quote it would not have fit my reply...
Tsk Tsk Tsk using quotes ie. "it's a whole can of wuppass" and then misquoting is infelicitous. Its a good thing google ignores grammar. Oops now I'm "drifting".

Quiz #2 at 3:36 he loses a piece off the car. Any guesses what it was? (You can have my old stick shift as I am getting a real long one like his so I can drift)

G.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
WOW! That's all I got!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.