Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just a quickie. Every now and then I notice that the door lock LED on the dash board on my car is flashing really fast.

It doesn't do it all the time and I can't fidn a reason for it.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Hi guys,

Just a quickie. Every now and then I notice that the door lock LED on the dash board on my car is flashing really fast.

It doesn't do it all the time and I can't fidn a reason for it.

Any ideas?

Cheers.
As I recall from a previous post (I didn't look it up myself) that means your alarm system was "disturbed" in your absence. Something must have set it off, or at least sent the electronic signal for an alert. One previous poster found he actually had a fault in his software, but it wasn't an expensive fix. You could always try and set off your alarm to see if that causes the light to flash. I think if you lock the car with the window down and then reach inside to open the door, it might do the trick...

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah that'll work, also you can use the manual key to open the door with the car locked.

Its nearly always a glitch in the panel and you can ignore it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the same issue and it was at my dealer last week to be looked at. They reprogrammed the alarm but when I picked the car up it was still doing the same thing, the service advisor is going to research the issue and get back to me so I will post how I get on with it

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for the responses guys. It's gone away again today, but was there all day yesterday. It doesn't effect anything, so I'm reluctant to part with any cash to fix it - if however arosamond you get any news, do post it up for reference. :tu:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.