Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have several threads on this subject but here is a new one so it does not get lost in an old thread.

If you complain about back or leg pain when in your SLK, take that wallet out of your back pocket.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had the same issue with my wallet. Driving in my SLC it felt like sitting on a huge lump. Have since put my wallet in my front pocket, what a difference. No more lump with better sitting comfort.
Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had same problem and Physical therapist advised to not carry wallet in back pocket. my back is much better. Oh and well doesn't matter where you carry it, fun cars will always keep it trimmed down for sure

·
Registered
153 Posts
Here in Oz it is quite a well known problem.
It is called Truckers Back.
Mainly because a lot of truck drivers, like myself, keep all our purchase receipts in our wallets (we can claim a lot of our expenses against our income tax), and after a long trip we get quite a thick wallet.
I have been to a couple of Physiotherapist who are quite well aware of it.
I keep my wallet in my backpack now, along with all my government required paperwork.

·
Registered
281 Posts
There are a lot of good reasons not to keep your wallet in your back pocket, this was a new one on me. Where ever you keep it its a good idea to empty it out on the kitchen table sometimes and see what wallet litter you have accumulated. Most people would be amazed at the number of un-used cards, out of date cards, receipts, bits of paper, business cards, etc etc that have found there way there, that could be thrown away,or put in a draw.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Who Ever keeps their wallet or any lumpy object for that matter in their back pocket! Crikey! Wallet stuffed down one side of your front trousers and coins in the other! Keep a few coins handy and those free candy sweets for the parking fellow and a tin of pepper spray in the door box - just in case...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Most days just carry a small card case with 3 cards; DL, CWP, and a debit card. Generally keep it in my back pocket, but it's not thick enough to be uncomfortable. On the rare occasions I need to carry cash, it goes in a money clip in my front pocket.

·
Super Moderator
11,035 Posts
and a tin of pepper spray in the door box - just in case...
Don't bring that up here-->considered a concealed weapon and ooh boy will you get it from customs :surprise:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts