Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it's a bit short-notice, but it's been a while since we've had a Midlands breakfast meet, so I'm going to head over to the Donington Park cafe for breakfast this Sunday morning, 7 Feb, from around 10am. :smile:

For those that haven't been before, it's right by the entrance to the Donington Park circuit: Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2RP

It would be great to see anyone there that can make it! :grin:

Post here if you're planning to join us, and I'll add you to the list! :tu:

• dbgrn (Dave G)
• Avel Du & Bluebadger (Myk & Debbie)
• RacingBlue (Russ)
• DPA (Dave A)
• Col
• Paul Spencer
• BlanPrivate (Keith)
• Jono

·
* Administrator (Premium Member)
37,942 Posts
Outside chance we might join you, Dave.

I finish nights Sunday and it's roughly a two hour drive.

May depend on how busy we've been and getting bluebadger out of bed on a cold morning.

Seeing how you guys rate the scoff, that improves the odds, but still 50/50.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Myk, it would be great to meet you, and bluebadger, if you can make it... hope to see you there! :)

Reactions: Col and Avel Du

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: 55russamg and Col

·
* Administrator (Premium Member)
37,942 Posts
Guess this means I'll be washing the car tomorrow then! :wink:
Ahh!

The beauty of a neglected 230.

I won't be washing it.

But if anyone has any clothes that need a wash, a few dollops of powder and a quick lap of the track could be available. Unless my current fix holds.:grin:

Assuming we get there in time, or at all.

·
*DAS/STAR Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
4,038 Posts
Weather still looks ok for Sunday. :smile:
The sky will be empty after todays deluge :frown:
Tell me about it .. Won't be able to make tomorrow - schedulled for a full day (weather permitting) flying ...

Have fun

·
Registered
83 Posts
Chucky Eggs

Hi all
I've not been on the site for a little while and hadn't realised there was a breakfast meet scheduled for the morning. I nearly missed out, how remiss!
Anyway, assuming dirty filthy cars are permitted I'll be there. My car is disgusting I'm afraid and there's not a hope of it getting a wash anytime soon, unless this rain will swill it down for me...
See y'all in the morning, sunny side up and roof in the boot!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul

·
**Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,856 Posts
Hi all
I've not been on the site for a little while and hadn't realised there was a breakfast meet scheduled for the morning. I nearly missed out, how remiss!
Anyway, assuming dirty filthy cars are permitted I'll be there. My car is disgusting I'm afraid and there's not a hope of it getting a wash anytime soon, unless this rain will swill it down for me...
See y'all in the morning, sunny side up and roof in the boot!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul
Roger that Paul. Might give mine a little speed wash in the morning seeing as today's looking like being a total wash out!

·
*Registered
2008 SLK280
151 Posts
Hi all

If its nice I will pop up and see u guys . But anything like today and I will not bother.

I hope its nice so I can celebrate my car mot pass (woohooo) with a good breakfast.

Sporting its new colour too !! Brown with a hint of blue :(

cheers
keith

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Keith, it'll be good to see you if you can make it... given recent weather (especially today) I think there will be other cars there with 2-tone colour schemes (mine included, if I don't manage to clean it before breakfast tomorrow)! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.